Friday 19 February 2016

TOP FIVE INSPIRATIONAL YOUTUBERS.

Hello Beautiful People,
        Creative people around the world are now sharing their art and ideas with videos on the Internet via YouTube. The next time you need some inspiration, or just a pick-me-up, check out these YouTube channels. All of them make you feel so much better.
So first things first , me being a girl and being in my 20’s I'm always attracted towards beauty guru’s on YouTube but let me tell you guy’s YouTube is just not about make-up tutorials. My first interest being cooking I would always give the credit of innovative cooking to YouTube because it always gives you  a gazillion ideas of making such a basic meal sound so interesting and appealing.
So for me YOUTUBE is life….like literally I need to go out for a party I go on YouTube…I want to cook something my resort is YouTube…I get bored ..again YouTubeoh Mann!!!
Me getting inspired by such fabulous persons virtually I want you guys to know them and get inspired too. Starting with my major love “cooking”.
[1] LAURA IN THE KITCHEN:
OHH! She is such a darling and great cook and truly an inspiration for a girl like me.  I have been introduced to a wide variety of global cuisine ranging from Italian to Mediterranean and so many. I would highly recommend  people who are interested in cooking to watch her channel as she makes it so much easier.
[2] DOMESTIC GEEK: (SARA LYNN)
Before watching domestic geek I have never imagined that pancakes could be so flavorful and the smoothies loaded with full of calories could be so healthy whilst having a watch on the calorie count. The best description I could give for her channel would be “magic in a jiffy”. She literally gives you so many ideas like one pot pasta, meal prep, healthy alternatives which could be made in less than 15 mins. 

[3] BEAUTYYBIRD: (YASMIN)
There are so many youtubers who are into makeup tutorials lately but out of all the one youtber that catches my attention is beautyybird. Apart from being so pretty she uses techniques which could be used by a girl who is still not a pro to beautify herself. She has an English channel and also a Spanish one. She is a treat to watch!

[4] LAURDIY: (LAUREN)
Ahhh you guys know it whole of the world is into DIY ( DO IT YOURSELF) stuff these days. I would say she is an amazing artist. The way she uses stuff from the dollar store and crafts it out into a an adorable piece is just worth watching. She is absolute inspiration to me. I dont just watch them but I do give it a try. 

[5] RACHEL TALBOTT:
If you are so much into skin care, beauty regimens and motivate yourself to be organized then I would recommend you checking rachel’s channel. The way she introduces skin care stuff and uses them, and organizing stuff at home and home décor DIY’s the videos are so therapeutic to watch. She has an adorable baby oliver and a talented husband Byron talbott, who is one of my inspirations for cooking and I love watching both of them.


So this was it. Hope you guys enjoy and have a good day!
Xoxo,

Amal ansari

No comments:

Post a Comment